Hello and Welcome!
If you’ve landed on this website, chances are that you’re looking for some support as you navigate professional challenges, define your priorities, establish a game plan to achieve your personal or professional goals, or simply live a life that is more aligned with your values.
As a professional coach, scientist, higher education leader and woman who has achieved a reasonable level of work-life balance while raising children, I can help! My personal and professional backgrounds afford me a well-developed sense of the challenges you may be facing, and my track record of mentoring and empowering women demonstrates my commitment to your personal success.
I offer services that include 1:1 coaching or group coaching. Rest assured that the coaching approaches I employ to help you gain traction and achieve your goals are based on “best practices” as defined in the coaching literature. This commitment to evidence-based practices reflects my scientific training: just as I use data to inform my decisions as a scientist, I also use data to inform my approaches to coaching. This ensures that the strategies used during our sessions together will have maximal impact within your life.
I provide coaching services to individuals from a variety of walks of life, although many of my clients work within higher education.
My coaching is helpful to those who:
- Aspire to leadership positions and wish to chart a path to achieve their goals
- Desire greater work-life balance
- Feel stale or stuck in their professional life
- Seek to build reasonable schedules for writing projects, grant proposals, and/or managing a family
- Are experiencing a transition (e.g., career change), and seek clarity for their next steps
- Face unique caregiving challenges in their personal life and seek self-renewal
- Wish to establish personal routines in the areas of nutrition and fitness for greater overall well-being.
I also provide specialized coaching and consulting for academics in the areas of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL), inclusive classroom practices, women in STEM, and career path discernment.